Yoauto Vehicle Movement SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Driven to provide a professional vehicle movement service that offers a level of commitment and integrity; second to none
We endeavour to ensure all customers peace of mind, comfortable in the knowledge that we will live up to the special commitment we provide.
Placing an Order / Getting a Quote
To place a car delivery order the customer shall complete the get a quote form on the www.yoauto.co.uk website with basic details of the delivery required:
- Date required
- Collection and Delivery Address
Yoauto will provide the customer with a price for the vehicle movement to be accepted on the Yoauto website taking the customer through to fill out full details of collection and pick up address and contact information.
- Vehicle details
- Order number – if applicable
- Date required
- Full collection and delivery address(es)
- Contact names and telephone / mobile numbers
- Any special / detailed instructions
The customer will then be taken to the Yoauto payment gateway to fill in payment details securely.
Yoauto will check the delivery details. Once the request is accepted Yoauto will contact the customer within 1 working day of receiving a request to confirm the order and the full details of the delivery.
In an effort to avoid drivers turning up to collect vehicles that are not where they were thought to be, Yoauto will endeavour to make contact with the collection point the day before collection to ensure availability of the vehicle and confirm its ready status. This will assist greatly in the avoidance of aborted movements. Yoauto will assist the customer with any queries relating to vehicle availability.
The designated Yoauto driver will be allocated with the vehicle movement.
In the event of a vehicle/recipient not being available for collection/delivery upon arrival (e.g. vehicle not at collection point) an abort charge may be incurred and no refund given.
In case of any other issues regarding the effective completion of the movement, the driver will liaise directly with Yoauto office that will, in turn, liaise with the customer.
The designated driver will complete a Yoauto Vehicle Inspection on his tablet and obtain a signature at which point a receipt is available on request.
At this point responsibility for the vehicle passes to Yoauto
Delivery of Vehicle
Yoauto guarantee a 72 hour delivery from the confirmation of vehicle’s ready status. In the majority of cases all vehicles will be driven directly to the delivery address from the collection point. It may not always be possible to deliver a vehicle that has been collected late afternoon on the day of collection. AVCL insurance covers a vehicle whilst kept overnight.
In the case of any issue regarding the effective completion of the delivery, the driver will liaise directly with Yoauto office who will, in turn, liaise with the customer.
When delivering to a customer or on behalf of the customer:
On arrival at the delivery point the driver will announce himself as a AVC Logistic delivery driver and the fact that he is working on behalf of the customer and invite the recipient to inspect the vehicle and note any additional damage, delivery mileage and contents.
This will be carried out wearing a mask and whilst observing the social distancing protocols directed by the government.
The driver will carry out an inspection and will fill in the electronic copy including photographs of damages, mileage and fuel levels. The customer or vehicle recipient will NOT be asked to sign the driver's tablet but the recipient has to provide a name that will be logged and the handover will be photographed. The recipient will be asked to email the Yoauto office if they require a copy of the driver's electronic appraisal that includes the photos of damage, mileage and fuel levels. The email is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When collecting a vehicle from a customer:
The driver will call ahead to ensure that the vehicle is ready for collection. The vehicle must be:
- Cleaned to a standard to protect the drivers personal health and safety, the driver reserves the right to reject a vehicle if the vehicle is unfit to drive. This could result in waiting time being charged or the job being aborted.
- The driver will carry out a full inspection and will fill in the electronic copy including photographs of damages, mileage and fuel levels.
- The customer will NOT be asked to sign the drivers tablet but must provide a full name and the handover will be photographed. The customer will be asked to email the Yoauto if they require a copy of the driver’s electronic appraisal. The email is to be sent to email@example.com
Driver Code of Conduct
All Yoauto drivers will conduct themselves in a professional manner, by observing the following:
- All drivers will wear latex gloves and appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE)
- All drivers will be required to be tested for COVID- 19 on a regular basis.
- All will wear company uniform, unless on a probationary period as a new starter.
- No smoking, vaping or consuming food in vehicles is permitted.
- All will carry ID cards.
- All drivers have mobile phones.
- Yoauto guarantees customer vehicles will not be used for any purpose other than the movement required by the customer.
- Yoauto monitors drivers performance as a continual process - feedback from the customer is always welcome and encouraged.
Fuel, Tolls and Vehicle Expenses
The cost will be included within the original quote for the movement. Unless directed otherwise Yoauto will only fuel a vehicle in order that it will arrive at its destination.
Tolls such as Congestion Charges or crossings will be charged only if they are incurred as a result of using the most effective route to carry out the movement. The cost will be included within the original quote for the movement.
Breakdowns and Recovery
In the event of a breakdown Yoauto drivers will contact Yoauto office who will in turn liaise with the customer.
ACVL has breakdown cover. Using this service will incur a charge to the customer. Yoauto will assist the customer in moving the vehicle to an appropriate location if required.
Cancellations and Aborted Tasks
A movement that is cancelled or postponed within 48 hours of the agreed collection or a vehicle that is not available for collection at the agreed time or location after the driver has arrived will attract an abort charge. The cost of this charge will be the same as the original quoted movement charge.
Yoauto will always refund your payment in full, if for any reason we have not been able to fulfill your booking.
Yoauto will happily refund you in full, if for any reason you need to cancel your booking. We only ask that you give us 48 hours notice via telephone or email in order to keep our drivers happy!
9:00 - 17:00 Mon to Fri
Telephone +44 (0)1782 938802
Suite 7, The Willows,
Ransom Woods Business Park,
Southwell Road West Mansfield,